Thread: Tornado druid 5.0 [ Video ]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    It would really be nice to see more wind Druids again.
    I know they were overused before, but now they're very underused.
    It's almost like they've become Hammerdins, which no one ever uses anymore.
    Your video shows that the Druid is still strong, but maybe still a bit less than it should be.
    Your gear setup is nearly impossible to improve on so you've kind of hit the ceiling.
    I'd say the amount of damage you're doing isn't really a big problem though.
    I think many of the later Mythic bosses other than Chimera are way too overpowered.
    Even with my war cry Barbarian, I do decent damage, but I have no hopes of survival.
    Even with a strong team of characters will all Max Resists and tons of life, we all die in 1-2 hits.
    I entered level 12 Crucible yesterday with 4-5 strong players in my party and Cain killed us all.
    The second we entered, we didn't even get a chance to move, Cain just killed everyone 1 shot.
    And not only Cain but plenty of other bosses and monsters have attacks that are way too strong.
    Sss'Haa for example also can kill nearly anyone in 1 shot and also any enemy using Magic attacks.
    To be completely honest, Patch 5.0 has had me playing less than any prior patch before it.
    Difficulty is raised, drops are harder to get, the entire server is kind of just getting harder in every way.
    When I first joined Annihilus, I thought it was hard as it was, but now it's on a whole new level.
    I like how the bosses heal now but adding the heal and raising the damage of bosses was too much IMO.
    I'd prefer if their life and heal was raised even further and their damage lessened.
    Getting 1 shotted with nearly 10k life and nearly max everything is the worst feeling imaginable.
    Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Just a heads up, damage was not raised on any bosses in 5.0.
    Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

Well that's weird because I had a Paladin last ladder with the same setup as my Barb but less life.
    And Sss'haa never came close to killing me ever, and Cain never killed me ever either.
    But with my Barb it's almost always instantly dead 1 hit from either of them which baffles me.
    Even the new Cthulhu hits way too hard in my opinion, to the point that it's almost stupid to try.
    Also packs of Nihlathak's and D'endrah's in the Crucible are so dangerous that it's not even funny.
    I'd prolly also get 1 shotted by Azmodan and other Mythic bosses if I ever got the chance to fight them.
    It's gotten to the point that I've stopped playing Annihilus entirely lately because it's too hard.
    It's become to time consuming and frustrating to play Annihilus with no prize at the end of it all.
    And sorry Game, I don't like being one of the people who complains and makes your day harder.
    Trust me, I really don't, I love so much about Annihilus, I'm just sick of dying with no solution.
    If the enemies I mentioned didn't hit so hard and drops were slightly increased I'd be playing my dream game.
    well everything you named is deadly to any build. You have to learn how to play around it. I can tell you right now barb is the best crucible leader in the game right now hands down.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

well i personally think it could be harder, i really enjoy the challenge. Lets also remember that its meant as a challenge and its team orientated. So maybe try building a team and heroes that will compliment the crucible. There are plenty of new OP builds right now to try, maybe instead of playing what was good last patch. try some of then new skills that were changed or new items!! even last seasons builds wont feel nearly as good because of enemys increased life. i still agree that nados got nerfed to much, especially when so many skills got buffed. Also tried out armagedon and its slightly lack luster due to fire res issues. had almost same gear as golem sorc and wasnt even close to the same damage output.

CANT wait for the next level in crucible so tears will start playing his barb again and stop thinking that game is too ezzz

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    well i personally think it could be harder, i really enjoy the challenge. Lets also remember that its meant as a challenge and its team orientated. So maybe try building a team and heroes that will compliment the crucible. There are plenty of new OP builds right now to try, maybe instead of playing what was good last patch. try some of then new skills that were changed or new items!! even last seasons builds wont feel nearly as good because of enemys increased life. i still agree that nados got nerfed to much, especially when so many skills got buffed. Also tried out armagedon and its slightly lack luster due to fire res issues. had almost same gear as golem sorc and wasnt even close to the same damage output.

CANT wait for the next level in crucible so tears will start playing his barb again and stop thinking that game is too ezzz
    i really like to increase difficulty as well , but it has made some older build pretty meh , Like psn necro , FF bow zon , and so on , my idea would be to adjust with time , cuz it fells weird to see no FF zon out there haha

User Tag List