Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
Total bullshit, you do this because europe server reseted ladder too? Haven't you said this ladder will last longer and there will be no bullshit like in the previous ladder? I understand you want to make more money from donations but man, it's like you don't give a shit about your promises at all.

And full wipe this time too, not even transfer to non-ladder. Guess I'm done here, I'll rather play sin war medianxl instead.
???? What? What's this guy talking about. Has he looked at the state of the server? this isn't about donations, it's about maintaining interest in players and bringing back a fresh start. Around this time, most players have already farmed all they've needed to farm and have build their wealth and toons, and with barely any players online at this moment, there is 1: no longer any market because there are too little players and a few of them are already wealthy. 2: the lack of player base creates a lack of fun and exciting gameplay, and the new players who are joining will look at this and say "damn, server seems dead" and move on. When it's infact not dead, just plenty of players waiting for reset.

By all means leave and play whatever else you want to play, have fun. Your singular opinion isn't speaking for everyone else.