Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: xyu (lampogriz)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

you dare try and ruin lampos good name? if anything he should make a report a player thread against you
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Just came into a public inferno cow game that I started so that I could help kevmf get back in his feet, and the second he comes into my game he goes hostile on me and every one else. He drags a few people out who were farming inferno cows making killing them more tedious, and then disables me from entering other people's portals thanks to him going hostile on me and others in the first place. And to add insult to injury, he starts playing dumb after I told him to stop saying its just a game. Oh and also I gave him a 10 second warning to stop going hostile. Guess what? He didn't.

I will now thanks to him not host any public inferno cow game any time soon. All those who I sought to help, or could have gained experience (never mind starting gear or anything else) by me hosting inferno cows will now be less likely to do so thanks to this guy. If I ever see this guy somehow enter one of my new private inferno cow games whether he goes hostile or not, I will petition him to be banned, and if he isn't I will convince people to leave this server.

PS: Memories and server is to be included in this for the same reasons. Again hostile for no reason granted I didn't give them a warning which I should have not to do so, but I was completely fed up by then.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-10-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

If you think for a second dropping an ultimatum like that is going to get you anywhere on this server you are very mistaken. You're being just as petty as he is, hope you realize that.

That being said, one of our rules is not ruining the experience of other players, which it sounds like lampogriz did do here.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Amy

I now have mixed feelings about Lampogriz...

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    If you think for a second dropping an ultimatum like that is going to get you anywhere on this server you are very mistaken. You're being just as petty as he is, hope you realize that.

That being said, one of our rules is not ruining the experience of other players, which it sounds like lampogriz did do here.
    As I talked to you before already acyroma, I'll drop that. Just let it be thoroughly clear that I am not amused in the slightest, and it better not happen again even in public which I still won't bother to do (I actually have other reasons other than what happened today for not making such public anymore). I'll add for the record, to be crystal clear, what I don't expect other players to do to me in my corner, because apparently it needs to be spelled out.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I now have mixed feelings about Lampogriz...
    You'll have worse than that if you checked the screen shots I sent acyroma and talked to some of the other players there that were trying to play. People here seem to think he's a nice guy. Maybe he is when he feels like it, but I wouldn't know since I have yet to see that.

Also, are you going to be on more. I've notice you and a few other players have sort of disappeared.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Amy

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    You'll have worse than that if you checked the screen shots I sent acyroma and talked to some of the other players there that were trying to play. People here seem to think he's a nice guy. Maybe he is when he feels like it, but I wouldn't know since I have yet to see that.

Also, are you going to be on more. I've notice you and a few other players have sort of disappeared.
    Like, I don't know. He does seem to be a nice person to me... So I can't really say anything.

And I'm online like... almost every day? XD

Gold

What are your accounts/characters again? I know you have an assassin and amazon and one is named after you. Haven't at least seen your namesake around.

Gold

For the viewing audience

Just to note in general, I wish I had gotten more images since, as noted in images 2 and 3, I was sure both Server and Lampo would be foolish enough to validate my claims by continuing to talk. I should have been more careful and pressed them with questions regarding their actions and insults, but these are unfortunately the best I could get (I had a few more but much of the dialog between them overlapped). I also would have gotten a lot more screenshots, but for some reason the message log wouldn't scroll down to the point when Lampo first went hostile so that you can see my warning to him not to do that. You'll have to forgive me for that (and for not showing Server and Mind, i.e. memories doing the same although at that point I didn't really care).

I also want you all to keep in mind something to provide better context before seeing the following images. I was trying to do my part to help a player that just came back (kevmf) who gave away all he had which has benefited me so much. Quite frankly if it weren't for that and the help of Qtp and his brother, I would have left by now. Those three have pulled in much for me. So what did I do other than give him (kevmf) stuff to bounce back up? I opened an Inferno cow game in public because why not. I had plenty of organs, and maybe we might get lucky this time with a cow set item; however, not only was this not to be, but the game ended thanks to the aforementioned interlopers. So without further ado, some images.

https://imageshack.com/i/pobjvNsAp
    https://imageshack.com/i/pmRYwVcTp
    https://imageshack.com/i/pmLVVfgMp

Regarding the first image, you can just barely notice me counting down which I literally did telling Lampo beforehand that I will give him 10 seconds to not go hostile against me or I will petition a ban against him. At this point my party was clearing the top portion of the cow kingdom so there was far more to do. I want to mention this to make it clear that the game was clearly ruined at this point. And I have to say, there is nothing that angers me more than people don't finish inferno cow games.

Regarding the second image, you can obviously tell that Server and Lampo found out what I did. I mentioned that the title of the game wasn't duels so there was no justification for them going hostile, but they didn't care. Instead they preferred insulting me or playing dumb. Note, at this point I knew full well I had to get this seen with the specific comment "Keep talking please. I'm sure all the newcomers will enjoy hearing what to expect from the playground bullies in this server". If only I staid longer to satisfy the viewers here. Notice also, that the game was effectively dead by image 2 since either one or two people now left to duel (rrrdudu, qtp and maul although maul came in around the time the dueling started if I'm not mistaken) or they left my party in general and then the game as in the case of GGWP (you can literally see the message that he left) who I think is a new player and thus probably wasn't able or willing to deal with the inferno cows himself, so yes the gaming experience was ruined thanks to Lampo primarily and then Server.

And then there's the coup de grace at least on Server's behalf on the third image which I felt would be good enough for the GM who would be seeing this. I was sure he (Server) would have to eat his words by saying anything can be done in a public game. Again I knew I had to pretty much get it out of them since I was sure they'd fall for it. It's not difficult to read these sorts of people to me. .

Also just to note although I foolishly didn't get an image of such here, I had been killed by some Inferno Cows (I might have been typing something or simply was getting reckless) at some point. No problem right? It's not like this is hardcore or anything. Except that when you die and someone has gone hostile against you, you cannot for some reason enter other people's portals until you choose to go neutral against them. I do believe, although I can not visually prove this, I made a point of this to Server or Lampo, at how annoying this was, but they just insulted me, effectively calling me a noob and told me to go neutral as if I didn't know that since I've had this nonsense happen to me before (which is all the more reason why I was particularly pissed off when this happened again).

If the above is not enough you can also speak to the following people who will corroborate part of my story (they can only do part of such since most left).

Qtp (one of his accounts)
    Myprecious
    Kevmf? (I 'm not sure why his name isn't appearing in the first image. It's possible he might have left before things went really south maybe because he wasn't well equipped still?)
    Maul (came in around the time hostilities were literally declared)
    Boozy
    Extreme
    rrrdudu
    Erzascarlet
    Tenebrae
    GGWP
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-11-2016 at 01:57 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Memories

im gonna come out and say this.
    grow up. its the internet bro. seriously. holy shit youre toxic.

****i just read what you said about that I should be included. I thought everyone was dueling. you never said anything to me regarding hostiling you. Dont mention me in your little cry baby antics without first saying "hey seth, wtf man. dont do that".

be a fucking man.

By the way...I also helped this little man child out alot when he first started. I gave him things and even gave him the new necro trophy.
    Last edited by memories; 04-11-2016 at 05:11 AM.

User Tag List