Thread: My list of balancing

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Equalibrium View Post
    you can double drop rates for all i care all i want to do is be able to play all of this amazing content on HC. that will mean SC is sacrificed abit. it seems simple to me if you want a harder experience then play hc because i 100% guarentee they wont be farmed that quick. the only reason its done at all in SC is because there is no wall for you to hit.
    to be clear its not ment as a dig. each to there own and all that. but diablo is not just SC. and it has to be doable by lets not say average because in all fairness the average of players has dropped imo since diablo was released. no patiance etc but at same time it cannot and should not be built around elite players. someone mentioned POE. that game does not cater to elites and is massive. you can apeal to the masses without catering to one section.
    This guy also gets it. Want things harder? Do hardcore then. Less people around and easily more challenging.

Also just to say, if you want less people around (hardcore or not) than by all means make the drops harder. If that's what few want, so be it, but it sounds awfully lonely and boring when it doesn't have to be.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-16-2016 at 10:16 PM.

User Tag List