Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
Guided arrow is great right now, doesn't need a patch. But this early in the ladder, strafe is king. I'm talking using shit gear, no sets, what have you. Don't nerf this soon in the ladder. Just my opinion.
I mean, every1 I've spoken to who has a semi-geared GA zon is raving about how broken it is... From what I can tell it's outperforming everything by a decent margin. And early in the ladder, before people start pumping to much currency into it seems like the ideal time to nerf things that are OP. Most people are already using if not beyond full sets so it's kinda odd to compare it to having nothing and it's not like it's getting nerfed into oblivion just reduced to a similar level as other builds.

/e @ Thor. Currently it seems to be outdpsing most builds by a fair margin, which would be a problem when people start to push the likes of crucible because groups will just be 1 tank and all the GA zons. He did say it'll just be a minor drop, it wont be taken out of use just made comparable to other DPS builds so that it isn't just the thing everyone plays.