Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
By making it so quills from css no longer procs CTC, you've nerfed the hell out of Vengance pallys. Guess I won't be making one of those this season.
Vengeance Pally is absurdly strong still, especially with some new items and item changes. You'll be missing out Quill Storm proccing CTCs was never intended, and was wayyyy too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dattelmann View Post
Does this also mean i can kill ubers now alone? i mean not joining with 7 other chars before the last one dies.
Yep! Sorry I was half asleep when I typed these patch notes and made a lot of typing errors and left some stuff out, I updated them to include this information. Diablo in Uber Tristram will always drop 1 Standard of Hell now, and you need 6 of these for Diablo's Soulstone.

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
Questions galore
1. You had mentioned previously that there would be changes to ubers and how we get an anni. Did those go through and if so what are they?
2. Is Reziarfg considered a "mythic boss"? Other Worldstone Bosses? Uber bosses? Uber Diablo? It would be good to know so people don't waste organs/keys/frags on something they may not be able to handle yet.
3. With the old mf system, there was a soft cap on mf (for uniques) at around 400. How has that changed now?
4. This may be a dumb question, but can barbs benefit from multiple masteries at once?
5. How does crushing blow work with the monster hp buff?

Thanks for all the work you've put into this. I am a big fan of the new changes.
1. Whoops! Forgot these due to being asleep. Read my quote right above this one or the updated patch notes for details!

2. Reziarfg is a mythic boss, the other worldstone bosses are not. I don't think I made Uber Tristram or Uber Diablo Mythic either. It is mostly just puzzle bosses, Reziarfg, Crucible, Mappo, Cthulhu, and Cow Queen.

3. More MF will always help, whether there is a diminishing return or not I cannot accurately say, but more is always helping some.

4. Yes!

5. The same way it always has, the same percentage damage applies! I kind of wish I could change it, but Crushing Blow is super hardcoded.

Thanks Glad you're enjoying it!