Thread: Why is barbarian so "strong"

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sheriff

Why is barbarian so "strong"

I havent made a barbarian yet, since im fairly new, but I heard that he was very strong, but what makes him so strong? Im thinking of making a barb for reset but I dont wanna be disapointed
    >

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    I havent made a barbarian yet, since im fairly new, but I heard that he was very strong, but what makes him so strong? Im thinking of making a barb for reset but I dont wanna be disapointed
    >
    Hmm, I've actually not heard Barbarian is very strong at all. They can slowly do content with Shield Throw, but I've never heard them considered one of the best. This is why they are getting a minor rework next patch.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Sheriff

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hmm, I've actually not heard Barbarian is very strong at all. They can slowly do content with Shield Throw, but I've never heard them considered one of the best. This is why they are getting a minor rework next patch.
    Oh I see! If hes getting a rework it might be even better and I think its worth to level up a barb just to B/O your other characters :P

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Sheriff View Post
    Oh I see! If hes getting a rework it might be even better and I think its worth to level up a barb just to B/O your other characters :P
    It is well worth it to level a Barbarian just to BO your other characters.
    And starting off the ladder with a Barbarian is a decent idea as well.
    Last ladder here I started with a Barbarian and eventually overtime I became pretty rich.
    I did eventually switch to Paladin but the Barbarian got me everything I needed to make one.
    Shield Throw Barbarian can easily clear every basic farming area with a very small chance of dying.
    I'd strongly recommend Barbarian as a starter character, especially with the rework it's getting.

User Tag List