Change the drops back to what they were for new trist or up the drop rate.
It takes 10-15 mins or even longer to do inferno and for what? nothing at all that's what is guaranteed to drop. chipped gems and magics shouldn't be normal with how hard this area is.
I am not the only one who has a problem with this, if you nerf paladins AND leave the drop rate how it is, people will leave.
The new area isn't even worth doing and no fun at all. The reason for MF realms is to have fun, this is tedious and gets boring fast.

Also fix othuyeg or move him to an area where he can't get his drops glitched. If him dropping nothing at all is part of it.. let me ask why?
I figure it's because of the trees/rocks his drops get glitched off map or something but I'm not sure.

Drops getting nerfed seems to be a recurring pattern, people like the new items leave it how it is.
Letting a few people get the new items then changing them to be even harder to obtain is completely retarded.
The SAME people will get the new items and the SAME people get richer each and every patch, are you trying to keep old users around (what 10-15 regulars) or attract new users?
With how expensive it is to build a char to do the new trist and have it not even be worth it because of the drops is a stupid move.
I understand you want it to be hard and killing the new bosses is hard but the reward is minimum.
I've done so many runs in the past few weeks and I haven't found a single new item, half the drops is gems and the magics aren't even worth keeping.