Thread: Video: Sup and I struggling through R'yleh/Cow Kingdom

Gold
    Annihilus Account: duderominus

Video: Sup and I struggling through R'yleh/Cow Kingdom

Sup usually solos this content--I was just tagging along. We had something like 8 deaths? It was fun.

For anyone interested in recording their gameplay, youtube, "OBS." Open broadcasting software takes about 5 minutes to learn, set up and start recording in 1080p/60fps, and is super lightweight(based freeware).

Last edited by duderominus; 07-03-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Question about OBS. I tried everything I could think of but I was unable to capture only Diablo II in Window Mode. Any ideas? I was going to stream some solo gameplay myself but I have yet to find a way to capture just the Diablo II screen.

Quote Originally Posted by duderominus View Post
    Sup usually solos this content--I was just tagging along. We had something like 8 deaths? It was fun.

For anyone interested in recording their gameplay, youtube, "OBS." Open broadcasting software takes about 5 minutes to learn, set up and start recording in 1080p/60fps, and is super lightweight(based freeware).

Thanks for making the video! I hope more and more people make content in good quality so others can see it and hopefully come try us out.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: duderominus

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Question about OBS. I tried everything I could think of but I was unable to capture only Diablo II in Window Mode. Any ideas? I was going to stream some solo gameplay myself but I have yet to find a way to capture just the Diablo II screen.
    I got it to work(just now) by setting the "sources"(in the main window) to, "window capture" only, and then going to settings>video and setting both resolutions to the resolution I use in Diablo II(1280x1024). There's always going to be black bars, or the like, since the standard aspect ratio for monitors has changed in the past 15 years/since d2 came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Thanks for making the video! I hope more and more people make content in good quality so others can see it and hopefully come try us out.
    That's what I was hoping for too! I think it'd help a lot if a couple people are capable of skypeing while recording too.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

Don't Skype, use the Discord channel I made!

This link should place you in the Livestreaming channel
    https://discord.gg/SUr44

User Tag List