Thread: Need Help with build

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: jmarr

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    At first id suggest, to not mix the Skilltrees.

Better go full into Bear form and blood hunt with this. Also try to skill the skills prior to bloodhunt, that you can use as bear and that give you buffs to your damage.

Also lvl 60 isnt that good for Hell. I can tell, because i played my sorcress completely selffound. I had a pause at lvl 58 an farmed nightmare until i got some uniqs and gearboosts.
    Damage really isnt a big problem afaik, so try to go for a good bunch of defense (use veiled energys to upgrade worthy gears for more defense), get at least 60+ all ress in hell and maybe even maxblock. The latter is dependant on the class i think. Not sure if druids use shields.
    uniqs? where? where?
    In 3 chars level 60, I droped 2 uniques, and only one is good for summon build (The Eye of Etlich), the other is a armor for sorcerer.
    Yes, I will try farm the nightware bosses for more, but the drop is very very low, but I will try.
    And more rare itens with resistences. I have +12, -11, -39, +17, -8% resistance, respectively.
    I will reset the tree for max bear and bloodhunt, maibe grizzly or sage, for defense or life.
    Maibe I try maul, but I use a sword with chance of bleed.

Ty for tips.

What is the best for bloodhunt and bear form: sword with bleed and shield, or 2hand with bleed and splash damage?
    Last edited by jmarr; 09-16-2019 at 05:16 PM.

User Tag List