10 41.67%
  • No

14 58.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adding Experience Pot to Gold Vendor

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    I think 95 is way too high for this. Just sounds lazy to me, and more p2w than anything. I could just buy a 95 on hardcore then GEAR IT, get torches/annis, chants from the vendor and be 99 in a week with enough gold. Im going to assume 99% of the players on this server dont have enough gold to do this (unless they paid for it).

Its a great idea, I think exp pots could really change the game, and actually get a lot more people to play hardcore and try different builds, but I would strongly suggest 80-85 for the level. Most people want this because they cant spectate for xp anymore, but its enough to wear a starter set and actually play the game and work for your experience.
    Agreed

I was personally thinking level 80-85 myself. 95 is definitely out of the question and we never considered going above 85.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I was personally thinking level 80-85 myself. 95 is definitely out of the question and we never considered going above 85.

It was just an idea I threw out there. I agree with not being lvl 95. 80 is good enough. That would make me happy.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Haliax

I don't see any reason to disallow them on SC, so I vote yes because, why not? Assuming, of course, they would not be available the first few weeks after ladder reset. That being said, after reading other replies, I still do not see them as very useful, so I would not buy them.
    But for Hardcore? Unequivocally NO, on principle. Hardcore isn't suppose to be easy, the levels aren't supposed to be free. The entire point of Hardcore is to gain levels without dying. Levels are THE reward, THE mark of success, the entire point of hardcore. Being able to skip even a single one defeats the entire purpose.

User Tag List