Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
1st thing. My Clan LocK is disbanded, so it doesn't exist anymore. 2nd thing. You will always have better people @ the game in any situation. No matter what you do. There's just no way around that unfortunately. Either people will feel the need to signup and try to win some gold, or they wont bother. We try to make it as fun as possible, and yes we'll be doing some different stuff in the future, but to point out 1 or 2 people will always win the events, that's just the nature of the game. There is literally nothing we can do to prevent that.
yea I know lock technically disbanded, now pretty much all the members are in a new clan, its basically the same difference.

like I said, it's not unfair that skilled players should be rewarded for being skilled, and youre right, you cant do anything about them winning all the time and thats fine, you shouldnt have to. My overall point is that increasing the rewards for those select few people, who dont even really need the rewards, isnt going to act as an incentive for people to start joining events more. Neither is saying "Oh well this is just the way things are".

So reduce the prize amount at the top end, but still keep it high enough so people will want to strive to win, reward participation for everyone, and possibly have the gms be more active in getting people in the chat channel to join is my idea. So now how brainstorming works is someone else comes up with an alternative idea or an addition to this idea until the problem is solved.

Have a wonderful day.