Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Wind druids vs inferno cows is a no-go. Melee druid vs inferno cows is a no go. Summoner druid, again a no go. That's the point I was trying to get at. I am currently using the new cold sorc and not having a lot of luck vs inferno's, but my gear is hella low. Maybe I came off too frustrated, so sorry about that. You're right about this patch having more viable builds, so good point and sorry for that too. I am realizing that my post was not constructive but more of a rage thread, which you don't deserve, especially with the amount of effort you put into keeping Diablo 2 alive for me, sorry. I will keep my posts more constructive from here on out.

Thanks, sorry again if I came off as rude myself I just didn't expect to see anyone complaining so soon. Druids do have a tough time with large waves of monsters, but they should pick apart any single target boss with relative ease. I will look into adding a source of waveclear to a druid build soon, but there is much more endgame content than just inferno cows now!