Thread: Event Ladder System for 4.2!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    The system proposed will not solve the problem. Because the motivation to play an unfair competition is too weak.
    Explain exactly how it's unfair? Clanmates go head to head in these events all the time.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Explain exactly how it's unfair? Clanmates go head to head in these events all the time.
    I gave enough information for this to be clear.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    I gave enough information for this to be clear.
    No, you didn't. You're saying clans will subvert the entire event system for a handful of gold that doesn't even make it worthwhile for individuals to compete. i explained exactly how this could be prevented, and your only argument is that "it isn't fair and nobody will even try." I want to know exactly how it isn't fair, because I'm certainly not gonna job out to my clanmates. i play to win. Every time. That's why I've taken first a handful of times, and not even placed others.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

No, you didn't. You're saying clans will subvert the entire event system for a handful of gold that doesn't even make it worthwhile for individuals to compete. i explained exactly how this could be prevented, and your only argument is that "it isn't fair and nobody will even try." I want to know exactly how it isn't fair, because I'm certainly not gonna job out to my clanmates. i play to win. Every time. That's why I've taken first a handful of times, and not even placed others.
    You got me wrong.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sirlancelot

No need to say that u can remove competition and the go head to head.but maybe its just my oppinion.ive played în sine events.wont play anymore since its made for business and not for fun.

User Tag List