Quote Originally Posted by Equalibrium View Post
have to disagree here mate just shows how low on the list hc is tbh. yes this is 100 % exactly the point for hc players. no if no buts this is the aim.
sc is not the only mode on diablo2.

just to be clear i mean the not dying part . not the noobfest part lol.
i think i didnt get it all from what u say ;/ i may be dumb though huhu.

Just know u have my deepest respect for playing HC on annihilus, and note that all i said was excluding HC from the reflexion.

I LOVE HC but its indeed far from being balanced in here. (Hardest PVM implies deaths even with high chars so ...bad for HC).

I personnaly chose not to play HC, coz i want to enjoy all the additionnal content that brings annihilus.
Maybe now that i am more familiar with it, on next reset i could play HC.
It must be very satisfying to achieve late game content in HC, and very frustrating to try do it. I already thought of strats for HC but i am lazy starting now.

HC baalrunz: Barb creates, TP, BO. Someone tele, make safe tp, then mobs get vanished insta coz we dont like to have living mobs
SC baalrunz: "Who can tele? i cant coz i have not enough fcr and blablablablabla" "ho no i gonna die and resu in town" so hard for you poor little thing, i ll have to teleport with a lvl 65 sorc with zero items...

When i played bnet HC, i really felt SC is for the weak hahaha, but in here its more like HC is for masochists
I "love" to RIP with high rares though, so maybe i ll try it now hahaha

Sorry for the off topic shit!