Thread: phys bow amazon gear?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    The biggest problem of a bowa is probably not the damage. Im pretty sure a 100% maxdamage build can press out a surprisingly amount of damage (due to hitting 8 times with each guided arrow when having 100% pierce).

But her tankyness/survivability.... You would have to rely on valkyrie(s) and avoid/evade. No 95% res + stacked or 75% dr. Not much life since you want to have dex most likely and no cta switch because you need to have a spear/shield + lightning arc to get the absolutely needed area damage.

I see too many downsides there :/

a pretty solid buff here would be to add like 1000+ flat life to a flavies.
    Flavies are only used by bowas and the flat 1000 life are a top solution to go dex all in. Any suggestions of other players?
    Is a knockback + Multishot combo no longer viable for aoe? I haven't played a phys Bowazon since the bnet days but I seem to remember nuking cows and never being touched. How reliable are ctc procs with bows? Are there any ctc weapons for a Bowazon that you could swap with to deal aoe? I would also think that if you needed CTA badly enough you'd take a second to equip the weapon, cast the buffs and then throw it back in your cube or just use a BO barb like everyone else
    Last edited by LordManhammer; 12-12-2016 at 01:16 PM.

User Tag List