Thread: Some ideas for 5.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    That MAY allow golems to hit the target but it will harm necros as a whole in any other situation. You can always either unsummon a few skeletons or stack all your summons and stomp the boss. Stack, not surround.
    Yes I suppose that will work, although it could take a few tries to get the tactics right in crucible.

What I wanted is for golems to still be focused by an enemy that's still surrounded by an army, but I realize now that wouldn't work just by having longer attack range of the golems.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    "Defense" huh? It's not an excuse, its the truth. Even prevent monster heal on the player's gear itself often doesn't work. The mod itself isn't made well. I have no plans to change the Necromancer skeletons as of now. Summon the golem on top of the boss.
    Yes you've said in the past to someone who complained about dealing with boss health regeneration as a necro summoner to use a blood golem, and now you say it's not a real solution.

Have you ever tried the first boss of crucible with a fully geared summoner?

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Yes I suppose that will work, although it could take a few tries to get the tactics right in crucible.

What I wanted is for golems to still be focused by an enemy that's still surrounded by an army, but I realize now that wouldn't work just by having longer attack range of the golems.

Yes you've said in the past to someone who complained about dealing with boss health regeneration as a necro summoner to use a blood golem, and now you say it's not a real solution.

Have you ever tried the first boss of crucible with a fully geared summoner?
    I said to use Blood Golem, correct, what else am I supposed to say? Blood Golem works just as good as a Prevent Monster Heal weapon. If the game glitches out for one it's going to glitch out for the other. This isn't something that just affects Necromancers.

User Tag List