Thread: New Info on the Ladder Reset + Upcoming Patch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

cool
    @Game any asn changes yet? And what about the ability of the necro bone spirit spell to "pierce" enemys. Is there a new necro-specific item making the pierce viable in any way now?

I mean... its still a pretty bad spell compared to what most other classes have and there are absolutely ZERO items with pierce that are at least worth a little more than only the pierce stat... (belt only has 33% pierce and a few low melee stats, which is bad. And every other item with pierce is a twohanded bow/crossbow)

let us know, pls
    im definitely in on friday nights. Not sure if hardcore or softcore tho :P

cya in either the one or the other realm!

gn8

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    cool
    @Game any asn changes yet? And what about the ability of the necro bone spirit spell to "pierce" enemys. Is there a new necro-specific item making the pierce viable in any way now?

I mean... its still a pretty bad spell compared to what most other classes have and there are absolutely ZERO items with pierce that are at least worth a little more than only the pierce stat... (belt only has 33% pierce and a few low melee stats, which is bad. And every other item with pierce is a twohanded bow/crossbow)

let us know, pls
    im definitely in on friday nights. Not sure if hardcore or softcore tho :P

cya in either the one or the other realm!

gn8
    Assassin and Druid rework are both completely done. It's mostly just item changes left for me at this point!

User Tag List