Thread: Some ideas for 5.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    I'll piggyback one more thing off of this that has bothered me. The prevent monster heal from ravens does not appear to work a large amount of the time. If there is no way to fix that, you could have it apply open wounds instead. Oh and does anybody know if raven applies any other on-hit effects such as melee splash?
    Ravens do not gain any CTC effects that it's user has. Prevent monster heal in general is buggy, it isn't just the Ravens. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Could you comment on the melee range problem for a necro army, golems not often being able to get to a boss surrounded by skeletons? You could remove 5 skeletons and add 5-8 archers to basically fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Ravens do not gain any CTC effects that it's user has. Prevent monster heal in general is buggy, it isn't just the Ravens. Nothing we can do about that unfortunately.
    You've used this as a defense for blood golem on necro in the past, but I guess you know it hardly works.

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Could you comment on the melee range problem for a necro army, golems not often being able to get to a boss surrounded by skeletons? You could remove 5 skeletons and add 5-8 archers to basically fix the problem.

You've used this as a defense for blood golem on necro in the past, but I guess you know it hardly works.
    "Defense" huh? It's not an excuse, its the truth. Even prevent monster heal on the player's gear itself often doesn't work. The mod itself isn't made well. I have no plans to change the Necromancer skeletons as of now. Summon the golem on top of the boss.

User Tag List