Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
The first half is true but I can't tell if the second half is sarcasm lol

One point to be made is that anyone with 8k+ gold not to mention 20k+ at the start of the ladder is going progress weeks of time in the first day, and although they must have worked for that gold it doesn't make idea of gameplay very fun for the rest of us.

It seems like this new gold store will compensate for plenty of donations/votes, plus people will still donate for someone to buy valuable items in trade.
Hardly any builds still use runewords in endgame, and runes are always removed from the vendor the first week of ladder... This will be your first ladder reset so I guess it's understandable you didn't know that but I'm curious as to what builds you're using that still revolve around runes / runewords because I am pretty sure they are sub-optimal! We have some great players here that I am sure would be glad to give advice to get around those runeword builds. Runewords are meant to be mid-game'ish, while having a couple here and there that work in late game. Uniques and Rares are definitely meant to be the endgame items, just like old Diablo 2.