Quote Originally Posted by memories View Post
A price list? For a changing economy? This must've taken a LONG time and an unbelievable amount of dedication...but..:
The prices of items are about what people are willing to pay for them. The more items are found, if there is a surplus, the items decrease in price. When I first started, people were paying 15 hr for boots. Now they are 12. The stats of items also carry weight as to how much an item is worth. I think having a price list will hurt the economy.

I was asking for about 3 weeks for a splash enchant. No one had it/willing to trade. When someone told me they had it, I jumped at the chance and paid ALOT for it. Strictly because I wanted it. Knowing that you have something someone wants and bargaining is half the fun of this game...a price sheet will destroy that.

I'm sure many other people feel the same way and have overpayed or underpayed. Its part of the fun of Diablo for me. It's good for the buyer, not for the seller. "LOOK IT SAYS 2 hrs IN THE PRICE SHEET! NOT PAYING OVER THAT!"
kinda agree, we arent 5000 players.
Would maybe feel better if items of same value were regrouped in categories, more than an actual price.
Something like
cow part = cow part=ff= this enchant = that enchant etc, for example

anyway this might change with new rares in next patch (i hope it does), as rdmness of rares is another matter, as far as prices are concerned