Thread: Little confused on how to advance.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: CienRune

Little confused on how to advance.

Hey guys

Ive been farming the pits in frozen tundra for a few days but havent come across any better gears for my barb shield thrower, I would like to farm better gears. If I continue to farm the pits, is it possible to get good gear here? Ive checked wiki but there isnt too much information. Should I make a different character to farm lichking? Thanks in advance. I am enjoying the server so far.

I have ik set, two oculus rings, highlords ammy and medusas gaze aegis.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Nat's Assassin Set does good to farm LK. As well as 2 of the bosses in Dreamlands. Sss / Kuulet (idk their names) bosses. Overall I would try to transform into a either a PSN necro or a summon necro as that is the class to be right now. They have been getting a lot of buffs etc. But either a full trag necro or a nats sin will definately do what you listed.

Glad to have you, and thanks for the input. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: CienRune

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Nat's Assassin Set does good to farm LK. As well as 2 of the bosses in Dreamlands. Sss / Kuulet (idk their names) bosses. Overall I would try to transform into a either a PSN necro or a summon necro as that is the class to be right now. They have been getting a lot of buffs etc. But either a full trag necro or a nats sin will definately do what you listed.

Glad to have you, and thanks for the input. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thanks a lot is there a specific place I can farm sets quickly? Ive been told hell cows.. but I get 1-2 set items per run. I was able to kill 2 of the bosses in dreamlands on my barb woohoo!

User Tag List