Thread: 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I can run cruicble in 12-13 minutes with any of my clan buddies. Im not talking about that with other people. I am talking about soloing an end game event.
    For what it is worth, Crucible was not intended to be easily soloable, if at all!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    For what it is worth, Crucible was not intended to be easily soloable, if at all!
    I know this. But if a sin or a bowa can solo without any patch buffs, why cant a druid? A nec certainly can solo NOW with all this BUFF to skills / trees.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    I know this. But if a sin or a bowa can solo without any patch buffs, why cant a druid? A nec certainly can solo NOW with all this BUFF to skills / trees.
    Well Druids are by far the highest damage output most likely, Tornado is still insane even after nerfs, they are also quite tankier than an a sin or bowa. They have to have some weakness!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Well Druids are by far the highest damage output most likely, Tornado is still insane even after nerfs, they are also quite tankier than an a sin or bowa. They have to have some weakness!
    Well if you plan on reverting your revive decision or plan on adding a few more to revive I would like to know. Otherwise Ill just sell my druid for gold.

EDIT: i just dont want to wait for a bit then have you say your going to keep your decision on the revive thing is all.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Its not easily doable also cos of excess of errors, bugs and server drops (every week at least 1 msg in public chat about loosing 18lvl cruc due to drop, today was my turn i suppose).

Quote Originally Posted by bgtomsk View Post
    Its not easily doable also cos of excess of errors, bugs and server drops (every week at least 1 msg in public chat about loosing 18lvl cruc due to drop, today was my turn i suppose).
    Several of these crashes were fixed with 4.1. I know it isn't ideal but please refer to my post in the Necromancer thread in general discussion as to why development is a little slow.

User Tag List