View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    I think we should lower all of the drops rates and remove any guaranteed drop rate. We should also remove all of the new stats on items introduced into this mod. While we're at it, why not remove all of the new zones as well. It's just to farm easy to farm them for good gear. Then we could make so that the only gear that any toon is allowed to use is the fear issued to new players when they create a character. That and Wirt's leg. Then we can all band together in group's of 40+ toons and farm the Den of Evil!!! I like it.
    did u play patch 1.12 ?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    did u play patch 1.12 ?
    Did you play vanilla Diablo 2? Do you even D2, bro?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

ofc i do, so did u play annihilus 1.12?

Gold

No I didn't. I started a couple months before the ladder reset. That being said, I really don't think that lowering drop rates is going to have a positive effect on the population of the server.

Quote Originally Posted by qtp View Post
    i am new at this server... i see is nice... but.. if the latter will be at 3 month... pff i am afraid.. will be much less players ...
    why i say that ( the next message are for kids in special ) well manny of player's who still love d2 + at this server is verry nice how was build all the maps and so on... some of us got work to do.... so 3 month... / ladder is mean the drop must be 150% increase ... the funn in d2 was not the short time.. wich the long time...

think what u want i just say it... my ideea... my opinion...
    No worries, ladder reset almost always brings in many more people.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

You see, you all guys are not paying attention. Everyone is talking that after 1 weeks it will be the same.... No it wont!! Clearly you all are not thinking for the grow of the server. There are just no more new players.... just none and if there are some exeptions they dont last for a long time.... You see now (even with the lower drop rate) is really hard to trade some mid items you know why???? cuz there are now new players so they worth a shit....As i said previously in the other threads evetually you will end up playing the same 20 guys who have everything. What i`m trying to tell you is that after the new patch (significant changes in the drop rate) the new players are suffering a huge handicap and sorry but its not fair (and i understand your pain - clearly you dont want the ladder reset cuz you will feel the same... cow armor after 4 runs hahaha please maybe after 100 for one piece) If you want the server to survive and even grow you have to change something and the first one is server reset. I know thats its hard to percieve it but thats what should happend.... and the fast you realize that the better. I just dont see new guys to te server.... NONE! And thats devastating.. i dont know do you really understand that.
    Last edited by val; 04-12-2016 at 12:11 PM.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by val View Post
    You see, you all guys are not paying attention. Everyone is talking that after 1 weeks it will be the same.... No it wont!! Clearly you all are not thinking for the grow of the server. There are just no more new players.... just none and if there are some exeptions they dont last for a long time.... You see now (even with the lower drop rate) is really hard to trade some mid items you know cuz there are now new players so they worth a shit....As i said previously in the other threads evetually you will end up playing the same 20 guys who have everything. What i`m trying to tell you is that after the new patch (significant changes in the drop rate) the new players are suffering a huge handicap and sorry but its not fair. If you want the server to survive and even grow you have to change something and the first one is server reset. I know thats its hard to percieve it but thats what should happend.... and the fast you realize that the better. I just dont see new guys to te server.... NONE! And thats devastating.. i dont know do you really understand that.
    I'm in favor of a reset. I voted for "1 week." A reset will be a positive thing no matter how you look at it. With the changes to rare items and a more stable server, the new ladder experience will be even more fun than it was before.

Gold

Yep i agree, also the situation on the server is like the third world cuntries ..... poor ones and rich ones... now i rememmber 3 months ago i could (and everyone does) trade a zaka easy for a hr... now i cant and noone cant you know why.... no new players.... thats hard to swallow but .... it hurts me too but hey You reap what you sow

p.s i wanna see some statistics of the new players now and then
    Last edited by val; 04-12-2016 at 12:13 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

You guyz say u are poor...
    Go farm FFS?
    There is so much places to go farm with simple items, i really dont get you.
    I am not poor, because i played for several months, it was time consuming to get to where i am, and i clearly wanna test some more things before it resets.
    What would be the point for me if it would reset?
    I put all those effort to get some stuff, it wouldnt be fair if it resets in less than 2/3 months, was supposed to be october, or thats what was said i believe.

Some veteran here would be late game in no time if it resets, they know how to!!!
    How will you feel when they have more than you at that point? will you ask for early reset?

Gold

As i said you dont pay attention.... and yes you just said the real reason why you dont want the reset (loosing all the stuff)
    Thats just a selfish attitude....as i said you dont think for the server grow... even survival

User Tag List