View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

In that case Game, if I'm around by the time of the reset, then I'll make you a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was essentially saying that people who participate in the reset will pretty much have the same items and the same amount of such then as they do now).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have (maybe 5% of those during the first week of the reset). I think I'll put my wager at no more than 1000 gold, again based on what the statement claimed based on things now.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-12-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    In that case Game, if I'm around by the reset, then I'd like to make a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was things now will be the same as they will be one week after a reset).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have. I'll put the wager at no more than 1000 gold.
    1 week is too fast
    Quote Originally Posted by nooV View Post
    these guys refuse to play on the chars they signed up
    tweak rules to their favor
    what happens in this case do they get disqualified?

dont feed the gators

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    In that case Game, if I'm around by the time of the reset, then I'll make you a wager this won't be the case WITHIN the first week of the reset (again the statement was essentially saying that people who participate in the reset will pretty much have the same items and the same amount of such then as they do now).

At best, only a handful will have 1 cow set within the first week which would still be less than what the handful of veterans in the server now have (maybe 5% of those during the first week of the reset). I think I'll put my wager at no more than 1000 gold, again based on what the statement claimed based on things now.
    I don't understand what the wager is supposed to be, but it really doesn't matter to me how many cow sets are found within a week if that is the wager, as I said before cow set isn't the only end game, and the biggest factor of all is random number generation. It is random how many set pieces will drop.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

in caze if will be reset soon then october u will lost minim 7 players xD active.. i will be one of them i join around maxim 3 week's so i was no start from 0 with others

anyway all is depends of you but ... think if u will reset early.. at cosecince

i was play alot in those ... 3 week's because i was hear ( even read ) frome your's Admins the reset will be at october

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8594

imagine... u risk to lost players xD and offcorse possibily donateurs since.. u anounce something and now u start voting early reset ^^ no1 will give me back what i really work .. some day's even 18 h ... for get to what i get now.. i was happy because ... i saw : wow lol until october cool i can play....

thank you for waste ur time to read my .. words

Quote Originally Posted by qtp View Post
    in caze if will be reset soon then october u will lost minim 7 players xD active.. i will be one of them i join around maxim 3 week's so i was no start from 0 with others

anyway all is depends of you but ... think if u will reset early.. at cosecince

i was play alot in those ... 3 week's because i was hear ( even read ) frome your's Admins the reset will be at october

http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=8594

imagine... u risk to lost players xD and offcorse possibily donateurs since.. u anounce something and now u start voting early reset ^^ no1 will give me back what i really work .. some day's even 18 h ... for get to what i get now.. i was happy because ... i saw : wow lol until october cool i can play....

thank you for waste ur time to read my .. words

Guys the front page has said we're resetting in August-October on the front page for several months now. August in the planned month, but we gave ourselves some wiggle room just incase something comes up. 10 month seasons is how we've planned on doing it, so don't act like it's some mystery or something we sprung on you if we reset in August. You realize the thread you linked was for last reset, right? Which was 10 months, January - October.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Wow even August is still quite far away guys.. Isn't regular d2 servers being reset every 6 months?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Wow even August is still quite far away guys.. Isn't regular d2 servers being reset every 6 months?!
    Yes but there is absolutely no PvM content on regular servers

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Yes but there is absolutely no PvM content on regular servers
    +1 .. for exemple i join this server for pvm NOT for pvp

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    This isn't a regular D2 server, so why would you bring that up? If we had far more people or (yes I will say it again) drop rates were tweaked, then yeah maybe it should be that often, but neither are the case.
    Last edited by vaudeville; 04-12-2016 at 06:24 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Yeah thats why i think 10 months is perfect for this server

User Tag List