View Poll Results: When Do You Think The Ladder Should reset?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Now!

15 31.25%
  • 1 Week

5 10.42%
  • 1 Month

6 12.50%
  • 3 Months

14 29.17%
  • 1 Year

6 12.50%
  • Neva

2 4.17%

Thread: When do you think the ladder reset should be?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Qwazym

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    Are things really that bad now? I obviously haven't been on for a few weeks.
    since I've been here it's only been this way. which is at least a few weeks now.

And i think i get that you're trying to say that the server is dead because of you, it's all your fault...

but seriously, i have been checking and theres rarely more than 3 games on sc, if even. on hc the only games ive seen for about a week is my own. the main HC players are all MIA and sc is pretty well dead too.

I say reset sooner than later would be better, obviously you cannot do it too soon because of prep and changes etc, but it does need a reset imo, always brings more players.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Quote Originally Posted by Qwazym View Post
    since I've been here it's only been this way. which is at least a few weeks now.

And i think i get that you're trying to say that the server is dead because of you, it's all your fault...

but seriously, i have been checking and theres rarely more than 3 games on sc, if even. on hc the only games ive seen for about a week is my own. the main HC players are all MIA and sc is pretty well dead too.

I say reset sooner than later would be better, obviously you cannot do it too soon because of prep and changes etc, but it does need a reset imo, always brings more players.
    That would certainly be the oddest coincidence if the server went downhill once I started not showing up for a few weeks. Here I thought I was a bit tainted for posts made and a certain incident.

User Tag List