Thread: Crafting all kind of items

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Crafting all kind of items

Hey Alex,

Was wondering if you could make it possible to craft all kind of items, i know u made it possible with the weapons.
    But what do you think about crafting any kind/type of armory for example; Diadem. Lets says we wanna craft a blood helm, it has to be this ugly '' crown/grand crown/corona '' imagine we could craft some Diadems or bone visages instead, same goes for belts,boots,armor. What about a craft recipe for FCR shields/weapons?!

Also i would love to see it being possible so u can recraft a crafted item with simply:
    1: Crafted item ofc.
    2: Rune
    3: Jewel
    4: Gem

So we dont have to look out for the filtered magic items ( I know we could disable the hide junk to see all drops, but once ur in a 8+ player game the drops are really high, meaning u wont see all the bases! )

What do you guys think?

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Vouch, recrafting crafted/crafting FCR weps ( my druid needs this badly )

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

i agree with the item type, its just boring to have to look for the specific one, no fun in that, its already enough to have to collect all components imo. And yea, the armors and helms can be ugly!

I am not sure with the recraft a craft.
    Would be more like a reroll than a craft.
    But that would be great, like cubing for skillers, just put again the compos to reroll.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Or a way to swap bases of items in general while keeping the stats?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Qwazym

+1 for being able to craft all types of items. don't know whats there at the moment but going off what OP said, I think crafting should be head to toe, including rings etc, and from boots, to demonhide boots, to wyrmhide boots. (normal, exception, elite?) each possibly requiring higher tier materials while having nightmare and hell tier items roll higher values (other than level req)

disagree with being able to reroll crafted items, or re-craft a crafted item into something else.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

I'd like to make possible crafted ethereal weapons, because there is no point to craft weapons for melee, they always reroll without eth flag. Crafting weapons only worth for casters atm. But i'am not sure its easy to do for alex ;/

Agree with aidea to craft all types of armors (not only Armet as blood helm for example). Also will be cool if we can use not only magic, but rares aswell for crafting material.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Qwazym

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    I'd like to make possible crafted ethereal weapons, because there is no point to craft weapons for melee, they always reroll without eth flag.
    This shouldn't be too hard, as long as the material item is eth. Have you tested it as it is?

I'd like to make possible crafted ethereal weapons, because there is no point to craft weapons for melee, they always reroll without eth flag. Crafting weapons only worth for casters atm. But i'am not sure its easy to do for alex ;/

Agree with aidea to craft all types of armors (not only Armet as blood helm for example). Also will be cool if we can use not only magic, but rares aswell for crafting material.
    If a rare item (crafted items included) rolls the replenish durability mod, it will always be ethereal now, so it is definitely possible to get ethereal crafts

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    If a rare item (crafted items included) rolls the replenish durability mod, it will always be ethereal now, so it is definitely possible to get ethereal crafts
    Thx for info, i'll test it!

Gold

Thx for info, i'll test it!
    yeah it works, but chance is too low, not worth it.

User Tag List