Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miscellaneous suggestions and recommendations

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gtoes

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    3) Clan charms or effects?

Made this suggestion elsewhere, but I'll bring it up again. The point was just to wonder if say specific charms like effect stones and/or dyes could be made for certain clans so that all members of such will clearly stand out from other clans and look uniform (for the most part assuming members of such don't have other effect stones or dyes), or though boring, the clan name could appear above a players heads for simple identification.

Obviously something like this should require it be bought with gold since it would be a custom item which will be more work for the developer(s). I do hope of all my suggestions made here or elsewhere, this one is really considered.

PS: Just to throw it out there, and I know this is getting into wishful thinking territory, but I had also considered that such charms could additionally give some unique (only one bonus) and uniform clan bonus to all members though I don't expect such a bonus to be anything remarkable say such gives:

5 to 10 to vitality,
    5 to 10 to energy,
    5 to 10 to strength,
    5 to 10 to dexterity,
    ? to extra defense,
    ? extra AR, etc.)
    at least 1% life steal or 5 to life per hit,
    at least 1% mana steal or 5 to mana per hit,
    ? to fhr
    at least 5 to all resistances
    ? to faster walk and run
    % extra damage to demons, the undead, or etc.
    and much more

Or perhaps such could give practically worthless stats just to be funny like say:

1000% extra gold dropped,
    + (no more than 100) extra elemental damage,
    + ? to stamina,
    + ? to light radius,
    damage reduced by ? (not a percentage but some number not exceeding say a 100),
    attacker takes damage of ?,

Again, just to note, I know the latter part is a lot of wishful thinking. Just amuse yourselves on the thought at least. Also just to note, I am additionally considering that such bonuses shouldn't be great so that no one really things of abusing such i.e. having other clan charms (which if such had an effect would instantly prove such at a glance), though I doubt most people anyway (well except Jared of course) would go to that length considering that I am recommending such costs gold.
    I'm pretty sure when it comes to balancing pvp i know a great deal more than you do. I've been running/hosting/admining/organizing the biggest pvp realms and tournaments for longer than you have been playing diablo. You dont even understand simple basics like how much free additions to your stats with no sacrifice can make builds ridiculous in pvp. Simple mods you wouldn't think would make a difference like life per kill, faster run walk, damage reduced by integer (which you didn't even know how to say properly) can make a huge difference on the right characters or in the right matchups. Giving those mods away for free without having to sacrifice something to achieve them brings the pvp to an imbalanced state. I'm not gonna sit here and try to explain it to you as you don't even have a basic understanding to work from. I'm fairly certain you have never entered the blood moor hostile to someone in your entire d2 career and I'm sure if you have it ended badly for you.

but hey just for fun,
    try dueling a barb with stacked life per kill on a druid
    or dueling a 95 es sorc stacked with damage reduced by integer
    or dueling any character with 100+ r/w while it wsg's
    or hey how about we give stat points free so people can completely change there build to add more life/rep/mana/res etc since they can drop the str/dex mod on other gear
    or hey lets give away extra fhr for free so that mod can be dropped and another picked up to add additional life/frw/replenish life

lets do all these things on a fucking charm that's only for clans that donate and completely throw everything out of balance for the fun of it sounds great. The only reason your even suggesting this is because your a part of some 1.12 pvm spawned cod clan cock riding faze clan on this realm and you want to take advantage of it yourself.
    Last edited by Jekel; 05-13-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

lol so true Jekel

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Blightsteel

Lol jesus Jekel, no chill. xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gtoes

My bad lol, but this guy has a disorder or something he writes a Damn novel every post he makes, talks to himself in threads and genuinely seems to think he has some kind of knowledge about this game. I'm fairly certain this guy is the definition of a basement dwelling 40 year old virgin with nothing better to do in life than rewrite Moby dick every post he makes.

User Tag List