Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transitioning into end game

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

well i am up for Inferno cow's who need xD let me know xD
    i can kill + i can add 10-40 chars is ok for me

if u need xp or folow me inside sure xD let me know also i have the best bo xD lvl 74 xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killzor45

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Most of, if not all, of Mavina's set can drop in Hell Cows. Sure the hard endgame content can drop it quicker but you don't have to jump straight into it.
    This is one of the straightfoward answers I was looking for. I was wondering how all of you transitioned into end game when no one was there to carry you into inferno cows. I wanted to spend the time farming the gear myself and with my friend so that I could feel some accomplishment. So hell cows will drop mavina's and I can continue from there. Is there any other farming spot that's slightly better? I've been running stitches with my friend on summon necro and clearing in 10-30 mins on hell mode can he drop anything worthwhile?

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by qtp View Post
    well i am up for Inferno cow's who need xD let me know xD
    i can kill + i can add 10-40 chars is ok for me

if u need xp or folow me inside sure xD let me know also i have the best bo xD lvl 74 xD
    How do you get so many clients open at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Killzor45 View Post
    This is one of the straightfoward answers I was looking for. I was wondering how all of you transitioned into end game when no one was there to carry you into inferno cows. I wanted to spend the time farming the gear myself and with my friend so that I could feel some accomplishment. So hell cows will drop mavina's and I can continue from there. Is there any other farming spot that's slightly better? I've been running stitches with my friend on summon necro and clearing in 10-30 mins on hell mode can he drop anything worthwhile?
    Hell Cows drops have been buffed from normal diablo 2, they can drop quite a bit more now and is usually the hot spot for rune drops as well. That is probably your best bet until you can handle some of the inferno content.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Hell Cows drops have been buffed from normal diablo 2, they can drop quite a bit more now and is usually the hot spot for rune drops as well. That is probably your best bet until you can handle some of the inferno content.
    Thanks a lot!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: qtp

Quote Originally Posted by Killzor45 View Post
    How do you get so many clients open at a time?
    with the loader xD lol xD u can load how manny ur pc can keen
    in this moment i can make full 4 pt xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

New rune words are very good for transitioning phase. Check them out in wiki. Also if you play with a necro, he can just use the confuse curse and kill one cow. After that CE them all to death You don't need any really good gear for that. Golems, even if only 1 help too!

User Tag List