Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch Help

Gold
    Annihilus Account: 710

Patch Help

So I've downloaded it etc and it works fine and lets me play, but I dont get the modified party screen with the spectate option or anything. I get the original party screen and I noticed that my game crashes if theres more than 8 people in a game. I've tried reupdating. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by 710 View Post
    So I've downloaded it etc and it works fine and lets me play, but I dont get the modified party screen with the spectate option or anything. I get the original party screen and I noticed that my game crashes if theres more than 8 people in a game. I've tried reupdating. Any ideas?
    It doesn't sound like you've installed properly. Did you try the full 2 gb installer? Also, are you using the Annihilus Launcher to launch?

Gold

Yea I'm using Launcher and idk everything else seems fine except for that

Quote Originally Posted by 710 View Post
    Yea I'm using Launcher and idk everything else seems fine except for that
    Uhm, you don't happen to be using Windows XP do you?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: expand

I had this issue when i first started here, its not installed properly, i dont remmeber how i fixed it, but it is not installed properly

Gold

Windows 7 and thanks i guess? It didnt work the first couple times I had installed it but I followed a thread on here step by step and this is the outcome. It works np just drops me when more than 8 ppl are in a game and different party screen.

Gold

I tried reinstalling again and nothing. Its every time the game has more than 8 players I crash. Cant do pvp games with more than 8 ppl nor anni cow games with more than 8 ppl.

Gold

Is there a link to a full d2 1.13 download so I dont have to do 1.14 then revert to 1.13?

Gold

I just removed D2 completely from my computer, installed from scratch using 1.13c and cd keys, moved the D2 folder over to the desktop folder called Annihilus. Installed the Installer.exe and installed it to that folder. Tried to run it, it ran. Opened up the window, but when I try to connect I get unhandled exception. I re-updated just in case using the button on the launcher window, still nothing.

So now I cant even log in....before I could at least play now I cant even play.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

I can help you via teamviewer if you'd like. We will get this working.

User Tag List