Thread: Donte (bonnell21), Reallydude (fearsom1)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Pulse37

Donte (bonnell21), Reallydude (fearsom1)

Hi, I hate doing this sort of thing over a game but I've recently got in a pickle with a few players who say they are now trying to get me banned for 'stealing' an item.

This occurred roughly 30-1 hour ago.

I was invited to join donte and a few others (from faze clan?) in a private inferno cow game which I happily accepted. Things were going fine until we reached the chests at the back. I wanted to be fair so I waited until one of them opened the chests so we could all share the loot, fair and square. Luckily I got my hands on a cow shako which Im really excited about, but now donte and this other guy are threatening me with a ban/ report for stealing the shako under the grounds of 'We said no picking up items at the start', which is a lie.

I have a screen shot of our lovely conversation after this event.

There was no indication of not picking up items. Nobody that invited me to that private game laid any ground rules.

I hate to be doing this sort of thing of a game that I casually play and enjoy...

My question is to the moderators and admins, is there a way you can check chat logs of a previous game? That way you will have proof and maybe some action can be taken against these bastards.

The game name was fer3//3, the time was sometime around 9:00-11:00am, UK time, GMT+1

Thanks

Chris

Attached are the chatlogs after , ,
    Last edited by pulse37; 06-13-2016 at 04:46 AM.

User Tag List