Thread: druid vines need a buff

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

druid vines need a buff

Yeah the druid vines are so week that they basically die to a stiff breeze. I am finding it difficult to justify using them when they need to be recast constantly to be useful. A lvl one spirit has 376 hp and good health scaling whereas a lvl 1 vine has 165 hp and crap health scaling. Making the health of vines equivalent to that of spirits would go along way towards making them useful.

These are the one things I didn't change on druids, and honestly that is because I am not sure what to do with them. I can maybe buff life but I don't think they can ever be too useful without just being way too strong. The other summons are insanely better now to make up for it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lucid8

So... Basically you want to add something to them, but youre not sure cuz everything would be OP?

Maybe lets think about some changes that make them nice to have, but not necessary and OP?

Reduced curse duration aura for one
    Slow enemys with their creep
    Freeze enemys with their creep
    A live/manaleech aura (like on lichking boots?)
    A vigor aura on one of her

Just for some examples. But druid is in a pretty okayish spot now i think. So im not worried if these snakes dont have any use...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    So... Basically you want to add something to them, but youre not sure cuz everything would be OP?

Maybe lets think about some changes that make them nice to have, but not necessary and OP?

Reduced curse duration aura for one
    Slow enemys with their creep
    Freeze enemys with their creep
    A live/manaleech aura (like on lichking boots?)
    A vigor aura on one of her

Just for some examples. But druid is in a pretty okayish spot now i think. So im not worried if these snakes dont have any use...
    Yep, vines aren't a high priority to me right now. Druids may already be too strong as it is when correctly geared, I am waiting to see!

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Is beer viable? I can't remember ever seeing one that did anything both pvp or pve unless they had full gear+charms.

Quote Originally Posted by rattan View Post
    Is beer viable? I can't remember ever seeing one that did anything both pvp or pve unless they had full gear+charms.
    Bear is very strong Shapeshifting got completely reworked. I'm not sure about this "beer" though, I don't drink.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: randomonions
    Annihilus Account: RandomOnions

Typo pls, anyway thanks for the answer, as soon as I can get my loader to function I shall make one! (Perhaps even take a beer with me)

User Tag List