Thread: Screen resolution "Glidewrapper" issues / Capture mouse

Gold
    Annihilus Account: UbiNax

Screen resolution "Glidewrapper" issues / Capture mouse

Hey,

I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong with the wrapper for annihilus.

In normal d2 i have no issues running fullscreen or windowed mode and capturing my mouse so that it doesn't leave the windows/fullscreen over to my second monitor.

But apparently i'm having issues with that here, and it doesn't seem to save the settings i put in.

Are there anyone who can help me setting up my wrapper or send me a link to a guide so i can fix my resolution once and for all and get my mouse capturing working?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
    Ubinax

Hey there! Glidewrapper does not work on Annihilus unfortunately. You'll need to use Direct2D / DirectDraw here now for the time being. As for mouse capture, it is completely built in! Just hit Alt + F1 while in-game. It will automatically unlock when you leave game. We also have higher resolutions built in as well.

Gold

Game you are a savior! i uninstalled it to get completely rid of the glidewrapper and then reinstalled, it works now with the Direct2D/Draw, and the Alt + F1.

However i still got some issues getting it in Fullscreen, it will only start it up in windowed, ofc with the 1280x1024 resolution. but no fullscreen eventhough i have fiddled around with the fullscreen box out in the Annihilus launcher.

Gold

Nevermind, i searched around on the forums and found out there was an "extra options" where i could switch to fullscreen

Everything is working now.

User Tag List