Hey guy's. So hopefully I can explain myself decently. I am having a hard time playing my crow druid and my newly made smiter, (currently level 44) as MF characters. I play the game solo, I also don't open up 2 or more clients to rush or boost exp/mf bonuses in-game, just for you's to keep that in mind. I keep running into the factor and on more than one occasion I honestly almost quit, due to frustration. I can not express how frustrating it is to come up against a Physical Immune while playing a crow druid or a Smiter. It's absolute cancer and I am on the brink of cutting it loose. My Smiter can kill the undead dudes in the Plaguelands no problem and I've been told by many people that's where you'll want to start for effective gear farming for a lower-level/gear'd character. But as soon as a ghost shows up, it's game over. I got a decent poison bow on my merc, hoping she could take care of the physical immune ghosts but we both get rolled almost instantly when they arrive. What I am trying to get at, is a few things:

1. I don't want to have to make an MF character to find gear for my fresh characters. Honestly, this defeats the purpose of playing at all for me. I don't transfer gear over to other characters and my fun comes from building MF characters to find gear for themselves, entirely.

2. Where is the fun factor if I am forced to play specfic characters to simply run the new content maps? Physical Immunes = Smite completely countered. Physical Immunes also = Crow Druid completely countered. Now you can argue and say, well build into bearform for the physical pierce, which only works on the summoned bear, which also defeats the purpose of playing a crow druid as it would be more effective for me to build melee, and again, which also forces me to build into tanky/dps items instead of MF items.

3. I am highly against the way spectating works in the sense that you can level an account full of characters all at the same time, which effects the leaderboards, (especially in Hardcore..I am looking at you "Bad"). You can get to Hell mode in something like 10 minutes max. It's borderline "cheating" if you make a private game and flood it with your characters because the massive MF increase and exp increase, (I don't mind it if there's a public game and a ton of people are working together, ex Inf cows.)

4. I am starting to realize that almost every person I come across who is hella geared has been forced to play specific characters with specific builds to MF gear for their other characters. I don't want to have to feel like I absolutely need to do this as well. I am a solo player, self-found and I complete 100% of the campaign on each of my solo characters.

Now, with all that said and to sum this all up, how the hell do I take on Physical Immunes with my Smiter and Crow Druid? Cheers!