Thread: Struggling Some. In need of your knowledge!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: duderominus

Smite was always the butt of a joke until Ubers came along, and then people used it for that(and only that). There's no one-size-fits-all build. You'll have to make non-phys chars to do certain content, especially if you don't have the gear to back up your gimmick beforehand. The game would be rather boring if that wasn't the case. #AllBuildsMatter

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by duderominus View Post
    Smite was always the butt of a joke until Ubers came along, and then people used it for that(and only that). There's no one-size-fits-all build. You'll have to make non-phys chars to do certain content, especially if you don't have the gear to back up your gimmick beforehand. The game would be rather boring if that wasn't the case. #AllBuildsMatter
    I see, okay maybe I will have to adjust my mentality. See, I play the game for fun abilities. Smite imho, is the coolest ability in the game because you're Annihilating, (pun definitely intended) every monster with a shied smash haha. That's basically the only reason why I like using it.

User Tag List