Title of the topic pretty much says it all. And the majority of players I've met on this realm agree with me.
In the original Diablo 2, the point of the game was pretty much to make your character strong enough to not die.
But the added content here is so hard that no matter what character you make you'll die no matter what you do.
I think lowering the damage the bosses do or adding full rejuvenation potions to the vendors would be a good idea.
I say this because I've never been so frustrated playing Diablo 2 in my life, until I came to play here on Annihilus.
Basically Annihilus in my opinion, is flawed in this one way, and could be better if this wasn't a problem.
I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, I just feel like Annihilus would benefit by changing this in some way.
I can only imagine how impossible hardcore is to play here, it's pretty much not even an option at this point.
I play everyday and after two minutes of playing I don't even know what to do because no matter where I go I'll die.
After that happens I log off and stop playing, and I'm not the only person who does this or feels this way.
Annihilus is losing players because the difficulty is so hard that it doesn't make sense, this should be fixed.