Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Dying Against New Added Content Is Annoying

Gold
    Annihilus Account: duderominus

Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
    You could make a video of an IK shield throw barb trying to kill all these things If you want.
    But dont forget to record all the times you die trying to get it all done,
    hi, havent died to kaalut in a LONG TIME, and I only die to k'nar'st when he spawns with phys immune+fanat+cursed(yes, all 3). I didn't add eyeball to the guide because there's no strategy involved--tank and spank, no dying.

practice practice practice
    Last edited by duderominus; 07-27-2016 at 04:01 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by duderominus View Post
    hi, havent died to kaalut in a LONG TIME, and I only die to k'nar'st when he spawns with phys immune+fanat+cursed(yes, all 3). I didn't add eyeball to the guide because there's no strategy involved--tank and spank, no dying.

practice practice practice
    I can do K'nars't with my Barb usually without much of a problem, he's pretty much the easiest of them all.
    But even he kills me sometimes for some reason, most likely because I don't hide in the corner, I chase him.
    But every time I do kaluut with my Barb who is very similar to the one you're using, I die.
    I'm not sure why, but neither of the bosses seemed to hurt you much at all really.
    Maybe your gear is all enchanted or something, or maybe that was just because the way you placed yourself behind the wall.
    I run right up to enemies and fight them head on, I've never been the type to run around or teleport away.
    I shouldn't have to run or hide when I'm using the most tanky characters in the game.
    Even my paladin can kill every boss in dreamlands, but he dies at least 1-5 times against each of them.
    And I have no choice but to get right up in their faces when using zeal or smite, either way I would die with a paladin.

Gold

I chase him.

But every time I do kaluut with my Barb who is very similar to the one you're using, I die
    You really gotta read the guide.

Acid rain from kaalut reverses your HP regen DRASTICALLY and will kill you in a second, like a poison that can't be resisted. The fence blocks it(look at how the rain is only falling on the left side of the video).

With knarst, I stood exactly there so I wouldnt pull adds and he'd come right back to me. You HAVE TO dodge tornado--it's OP on mobs too, and about to be nerfed. More details are here
    Last edited by duderominus; 07-27-2016 at 05:40 PM.

Gold

I'd rather just give up and go back to doing something that doesn't drive me insane.
    I haven't played Annihilus since I made this post yesterday and I'm pretty sure I wont be playing again anytime soon.
    I prefer a different way of playing than Annihilus can offer, It's just the way I am.
    Some people like shooting games, some people like RPG games, I for one, like games where I don't lose/die every 2 seconds.
    This conversation isn't going to go anywhere, I've already messaged Game and asked him to delete this entire topic altogether.
    I appreciate everyone trying to help, but all that you've all told me has just made me not want to play here even more.

Edit: I know to you guys it probably sounds simple to just tweak my play style slightly.
    But I'm a very stubborn person who likes things to be done a certain way, so it's not possible.
    If I were to do all the things everyone has suggested, I would no longer be having fun anymore.
    Last edited by Savior; 07-27-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Gold

I'd rather just give up and go back to doing something that doesn't drive me insane.
    I haven't played Annihilus since I made this post yesterday and I'm pretty sure I wont be playing again anytime soon.
    I prefer a different way of playing than Annihilus can offer, It's just the way I am.
    Some people like shooting games, some people like RPG games, I for one, like games where I don't lose/die every 2 seconds.
    This conversation isn't going to go anywhere, I've already messaged Game and asked him to delete this entire topic altogether.
    I appreciate everyone trying to help, but all that you've all told me has just made me not want to play here even more.
    I can respect the playstyle choice. You're welcome to come back any time. Holler at me if you want to talk any more about dreamlands!

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by duderominus View Post
    I can respect the playstyle choice. You're welcome to come back any time. Holler at me if you want to talk any more about dreamlands!
    Tyvm, I'll probably still come back whether I like it or not though.
    Diablo 2 is one hell of a drug, I'm sure that's one thing we can all agree on.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Well, cya next time Good luck!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Good luck on your next adventure!

User Tag List