I do have Max DR%, Max Block, resists stacked around 300+ on each, some may not be 95 but still, it shouldn't be needed.
And a decent amount of FHR, and even with more, it still wouldn't save my life.
Basically what you've just explained is, you have to go completely balls out just to as you said "not die that much".
I've seen you online, you're probably one of the strongest players on the entire server, and even you die sometimes you're saying.
You have the most gold out of anyone on the server also by far so nothing is unobtainable for you basically.
New players are struggling so hard though, they're having a harder time than I am.
I have a thunderfury paladin that can pretty much kill anything, but he cant survive anything.
I can go into plaguelands with my paladin he dies instantly, even the normal monsters in the added areas own me.
And I have some pretty good gear compared to most people and I'm still not happy with the outcome.
I appreciate that information but I pretty much already knew all of what you suggested.
If this added content isn't changed, I myself will probably give up on Annihilus, which is the last thing I want to do honestly.