Quote Originally Posted by Savior View Post
dying 1 shot to all of it
Wild exaggerations aren't helping your cause. Are you looking for sympathy or for broad, sweeping nerfs that'd change the feel of D2 completely? Maybe your problem is that you're playing a melee character in hell--which has never been reliable in retail d2, during any patch.

I can do the three inferno portals on a shield throw barb with IK set and a raven frost, and reliably never die. I can kill mappo, sha, and kaalut on a trap assassin wearing nat's and reliably never die. I can do LK on my necro still in trangs and reliably never die. Smite has always had a niche in D2 ever since it became popular when Ubers became a thing: standing toe-to-toe with high-end bosses and dying less often than most other classes.

Should mobs like Cathulhu and Belial be so hard as to make most characters have to try a few times to kill them? I think so, yes. Does smite do better against those two bosses than most other classes/builds? Yes. Smite has a niche. Use it for that. Not for cow games. That's D2 common sense.