Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How people getting annoyed of damn lags...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    You don't need to be psychic

http://annihilus.net/attachment.php?...2&d=1474313091

It's in your screen shot
    I remember this screen, he said it long after I asked him what he needs, look http://annihilus.net/attachment.php?...7&d=1474312609

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sucked

wtf man u made my chest explode thnaks am just because i called your offer u made this tread ? im not really good with those drama things u know .. sorry , have fun find me in game ill give u a god damn hr to buy yourself a nice enchant ))) how did that sound? i wont even bother reading this anymore , hf

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sucked View Post
    wtf man u made my chest explode thnaks am just because i called your offer u made this tread ? im not really good with those drama things u know .. sorry , have fun find me in game ill give u a god damn hr to buy yourself a nice enchant ))) how did that sound? i wont even bother reading this anymore , hf
    Idk what were u doing when u came to the idea I need a hr. I thought I've made it clear to everybody that I didn't start this thread because of failed trade. Its about our way to speak to each other. I said u have a very different mentality to mine and dont understand my ideas. And God forbid you think I called you stupid now!

Gold

sucked, I remember you the days I started to play on this serv. You were looking like a nice guy before u got "rich" in the game. But now you're acting reverse (thats why I asked you wats wrong with you). Theres something to think about.

Gold

btw are u using Addah as your second account? because no one else getting involved in our conversation, and this "drama" things are familiar.
    Last edited by bgtomsk; 09-19-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sucked

so u mad cuz i farmed my items? i dont ask for items ? is that it? wtf is your problem why did u have to make this post/threat w/e ?? u trying to tell people im like bad guy or what idk what ur trying to do man

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by sucked View Post
    so u mad cuz i farmed my items? i dont ask for items ? is that it? wtf is your problem why did u have to make this post/threat w/e ?? u trying to tell people im like bad guy or what idk what ur trying to do man
    I already wrote several times the answers to all your questions. I do not see any reason to write it again. You did not read what I wrote, or you didn't understand. You got me wrong.

User Tag List