Thread: Clan section

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Clan section

I'd like to see a clan section on the forum so people post information and advertisements for their clans.

Right now there's no clan competition and I'd like to see more of it.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Great idea, I added a clan chat board in the off topic section. Any clan LEADERS that want a private chat board within the clan chat board feel free to send me a PM.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    I'd like to see a clan section on the forum so people post information and advertisements for their clans.

Right now there's no clan competition and I'd like to see more of it.
    Wow. I just thought of that earlier this morning and sent Andy the PM to see if we could do it. Thats amazing Addah. Heh great minds think alike. I hope you start your own clan friend.

Gold

Thanks but it really shouldn't be in the off topic section, it should be in the General section to showcase the significance, and because the Clans can be on both realms.

Off-topic area is not where clans should be seen because first of all that's where things go that aren't directly related to Diablo or the server, and also the server would benefit from more clan organization so it should be closer to the top to promote the interest.

Administrator
    Gold

Seeming as there are going to be individual private sub-forums for clans that request them it would look rather sloppy to have a bunch of locked forums right at the top of the main page of the forum.

I could make it its own category right above off topic however.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
    Seeming as there are going to be individual private sub-forums for clans that request them it would look rather sloppy to have a bunch of locked forums right at the top of the main page of the forum.

I could make it its own category right above off topic however.
    Yes that's true they can be locked but I expect there will be public advertisements for the clan itself with all kinds of details for players to read, and that can help get newcomers started.

If it's in another section entirely above off-topic and below d2pk that's a better idea I think, the best combinations of what we just talked about.

Administrator
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    If it's in another section entirely above off-topic and below d2pk that's a better idea I think, the best combinations of what we just talked about.
    This is most likely the direction I'm going to take.

Thanks again for the suggestion!

Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

Lol I remember suggesting this one when there was only 2 clans

User Tag List