Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The High runes (Hrs) market

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    Bad idea is bad? Useless cliche is useless.

Gold has nothing to do with rune market? Then why do you think they remove runes from Hadriel at the beginning of ladder resets?

Which basic items? Just go look at the Trading forums.

Trash post is trash.
    Because that 1 example is literally the only situation where people would pay gold for runes, and we're talking about the other 99.9% of the time not just a short time after ladder reset.

Your example is bad because you make it sound like you can't earn any items or buy anything because it's all too expensive.

Transfering gold is not a big enough issue to single handedly bring down the market in the way we're discussing.

You can already trade the items you buy with gold, what your idea does is lets people farm votes and cheat the system, requiring an Admin to monitor it 24/7.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Because that 1 example is literally the only situation where people would pay gold for runes, and we're talking about the other 99.9% of the time not just a short time after ladder reset.

Your example is bad because you make it sound like you can't earn any items or buy anything because it's all too expensive.

Transfering gold is not a big enough issue to single handedly bring down the market in the way we're discussing.

You can already trade the items you buy with gold, what your idea does is lets people farm votes and cheat the system, requiring an Admin to monitor it 24/7.
    So, what you're basically saying is that because YOU don't have a solution to the problem, nobody else should look for one? Fuck outta my face with that bullshit.

Gold

I can understand a manpower issue, and constant monitoring would be non-viable. But there's gotta be a way to discourage self-transferring that could be implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    I can understand a manpower issue, and constant monitoring would be non-viable. But there's gotta be a way to discourage self-transferring that could be implemented.
    I've tried forever to think of something, it isn't like I haven't tried! There just isn't anything that really works without manual searches, which we simply cannot do.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bgtomsk

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I've tried forever to think of something, it isn't like I haven't tried! There just isn't anything that really works without manual searches, which we simply cannot do.
    Have you tried to read mac-adresses via annihilus client? Then prevent accounts with same mac getting gold from vote (only 1 acc can get it). If you think that people who have more than 1 pc may overrun this, they can do it with the current rules just by buying things from different accounts and transfering them to one.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

How about we just make Ohm+ an Hr lol , no more Ber+ , i'm sure alot of people would agree espicialy new player , The gold market is alright atm , imo you want to buy gold , thats find , i would even remove to Vote thing , and make gold even more valuable ! Decress the rune price obviously at hadriel

Gold

Even better , since paying 20 to 100 $ for an item ( considering in d2 LoD online shop items could be 050¢ to 1.99$ ) lets remove vote gold , decrease item price from vendor and trade exemple soj worth atm 1500g maybe decrease it to 300g , that will make gold so much valuable !

Gold

Cause it's abit crazy to pay 30 bucks lol for 1 item , i could order a full geared char for that

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    Cause it's abit crazy to pay 30 bucks lol for 1 item , i could order a full geared char for that
    I like Scorchz' idea. Remove vote gold, or maybe make it a separate currency that can still buy things like tokens and keys. Bought gold can be transferable at that point.

The issue is you guys are just focusing on one piece of the puzzle. You realize if we took away voting Gold, nobody would vote, and we'd fall from #1 on those voting websites? Do you know how many people are here because of those websites? The market would die even more because we'd have single digit players. I have no plans to overhaul the Gold system anytime soon because of the massive effect it could potentially have on the market, sorry guys.

User Tag List