First and foremost , this treat isn't about complaining or anything. I am juste a little bit curious and tired of getting refuse in trade when I'm offering a HR bellow BER. Since when an High rune start at ber ? Ever since i played Diablo 2 on battle net , An High rune start At Ohm or Lo , so i'm just curious , why in this server Lo or even Sur isn't an hr ? It cannot be because they are bad into a socket or something , cause no one use them for that purpose anyways , we all put facet or horadrims. Wouldn't be easier to trade as a " new " player with the proper high rune system ? cause right now , When you loot a rune bellow BER , you can literally leave it on the floor lol , cause , who will trade it anyways ? I traded with a guy today , he refuse my Lo+sur for an item , ( witch is a high rune ) saying that he wanted Ber+ , and we end up having this discution that things have to change , cuz it just doesn't make sense that a rune bellow Ber are useless trading tolls. I know my words may not change a single bit the market , and i may offend some people , and getting some dislike comment , but whatever , at least i made the move that maybe some people wanted to do and was afraid of getting rejected by the community.