Thread: necro summons

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

necro summons

Skeletons should be able to be summoned the way golems and druid summons are. Requiring a corpse is a pain, especially if you have to summon a lot of them. This also precludes me from using any item with monsters rest in peace, which is also unfortunate given that natures peace for example has oak sage. I also very much like the idea of having some means of retaining iron golems on death.
    Last edited by rrra; 10-11-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

It would be too overpowered to have unlimited necro summons.

But needing corpses you're right is annoying, maybe half way and have Skeletons OR Archers without corpses? But both would be insane.

Or have some corpses spawn outside of town or at a specific waypoint?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Or having more than one spawn per corpse

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

I discussed already that with Game and Acyroma but they told me that it wouldn't make any sense to get skeletons out of nowhere it's like using the corpses is more realistic and stuff, I find it completely logical but from the other side it's a pain in the a.. to start over and over again building your army because accidentally knarst pked you xD well with 4.1 patch skeletons have higher priority now to get attacked but that doesn't prevent you from death. I can solo ez dreamlands but if a friend join my game things start getting really dark and heavy bosses will start regenerate life etc so summoner can be mostly used as a party assistant /tank. Lich form is a big surprise in the summoning tree but unfortunately corpse explosion is disabled , I died couple times while switching back into necromancer form just to use CE, now about oak sage there is no reason to have it if you get the right gear for you and your mercenary my army can easily stand against Mappo and he's attacks. iron golem would be cool to have it back after death making one from butchers weapon is really interesting + Fanatism aura , well ^^

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

has any of you tried to run a end-game zone like cruc or cthogga? summons melt, they randomly die while running, they do literally zero damage, you lost if you ever see a phys immune mob and it takes several minutes to gather and army which is as long as a smiter does multiple boss killings

User Tag List