Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Necromancer suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

would you think any of the suggestions i made regarding to a new golem would happen? i am talking about gem/bone golem idea on suggestions forums. i know it wont happen with this patch but i'd love to have it in a month maybe

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    would you think any of the suggestions i made regarding to a new golem would happen? i am talking about gem/bone golem idea on suggestions forums. i know it wont happen with this patch but i'd love to have it in a month maybe
    Highly unlikely because most of what was mentioned is nowhere near possible considering the limitations of Diablo 2 :/.

Gold

alright, thx for the answer anyway. by the way i think more than damage of skental burst you should do something about it not scaling properly with FCR. if u made it based on ias it bugs with animation and even though you look like you cast a lot, it doesn't. also i think primary target doesn't proc ctc affixes aswell. i get lots of procs when i got a bunch of people around (i know its more likely of course but gap is huge) even with two mobs nearby.

Gold

oh and an aoe spell that should be targetted doesn't make it so much fun to use to be honest.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Well Game said by late next week he should have more necro updates, so maybe we'll have to review this thread after that happens.

My biggest concern is the balance between being 99% physical damage with summons/skele burst and 1% Poison damage, trying to kill Mappo in Dreamlands without taking 30 minutes.

There should be some kind of combination between Conviction/Amplify damage/Clay golem aura/Sss'ha sword, to remove Mappo's physical immune, or allow some skeletons to pierce physical immune with their own attacks.
    Last edited by Addah; 10-16-2016 at 08:54 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

oh and an aoe spell that should be targetted doesn't make it so much fun to use to be honest.
    This

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Highly unlikely because most of what was mentioned is nowhere near possible considering the limitations of Diablo 2 :/.
    is the "creation" part of the golem is impossible or "snapshotting weapon affixes" part the impossible? 1st one is a cool concept but not necessary.

is the "creation" part of the golem is impossible or "snapshotting weapon affixes" part the impossible? 1st one is a cool concept but not necessary.
    Both!

User Tag List