Thread: Necromancer suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I get you're upset with lack of information, but the truth is my main computer had it's liquid cooling pump go out and I do not have a spare to use until my replacement gets here on Tuesday, so I cannot do any patch work until then or I would have cleaned up Necros just a little more to get them in a great spot. I will have a lot of this taken care of before next week ends I hope. Small tip though, why not have Blood Golem apply prevent monster heal...?
    well why bother playing a summon necro while you can kill bosses so much faster with a smiter or clear hordes of mobs with a bowzon? i am not playing necro until the fix comes up and please, take your time. if it'll make this right take your time.

p.s having a blood golem constantly without dying is less likely than getting a plaguebringer/shrunken proc. i use max clay golems they sometimes tank a few hits before dying.

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    well why bother playing a summon necro while you can kill bosses so much faster with a smiter or clear hordes of mobs with a bowzon? i am not playing necro until the fix comes up and please, take your time. if it'll make this right take your time.

p.s having a blood golem constantly without dying is less likely than getting a plaguebringer/shrunken proc. i use max clay golems they sometimes tank a few hits before dying.

Blood Golem only has to hit them once to proc the prevent monster heal. I cannot help but feel that this sounds condescending towards me, I had to get the patch out ASAP, making minor changes after a release isn't that uncommon but I am a one man dev team and do not have time to fully test everything. It often helps to release it then receive feedback from the community, you don't have to roast me to give constructive feedback. I would have already made the change I had planned though if I had access to my desktop.

User Tag List