Thread: 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

i havent seen a notable difference in damages also that fhr makes lich so frustrating to you im not using lich form after i summon stuff anyway. i tried to kill some dl bosses with frostmourne but skental burst still doesn't proc ctc off main target i think

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    i havent seen a notable difference in damages also that fhr makes lich so frustrating to you im not using lich form after i summon stuff anyway. i tried to kill some dl bosses with frostmourne but skental burst still doesn't proc ctc off main target i think
    It was proccing before. Tested it on the LK with Frostmourne. You're better off using something to buff your minions though.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Sooooo....do revives last longer?

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Sooooo....do revives last longer?
    Yes they last longer. Although for druids using a Frostmourne and using revives to tank end game bosses are now broken since it only does 1 monster vs 10-20. we'll see tho. I cannot bitch about something until i've tested it. So if this 1 monster from revive has more life and can tank the boss it should be alright. Ill test it and post back the results.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Lockzilla View Post
    Yes they last longer. Although for druids using a Frostmourne and using revives to tank end game bosses are now broken since it only does 1 monster vs 10-20. we'll see tho. I cannot bitch about something until i've tested it. So if this 1 monster from revive has more life and can tank the boss it should be alright. Ill test it and post back the results.
    Update. So yes. Limitation on how many revives can be cast just killed druids ability to do END Game content. NO more tanky summons to take the damage. 1 Isnt enough.

I probably have the best or top 3 best elemental druid on the server. He cannot solo Cruicble anymore. This is with a BARB BO and Enchant. The revives just dont tank the damage anymore.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

User Tag List