Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necromancer v2

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I am fully dedicated to making the tree better
    Praise the Lord

I hope next you will test with around 15 max each skeleton warriors/archers because only 6 of each is giving me crippling depression

Revive limit at 5-10 might be perfect

The Golems are good enough

Maybe Druid summons deserve some Dodge since Necro summons have damage reduction

P.S.

I tried to give nedamettin some faith
    Last edited by Addah; 10-18-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Praise the Lord

I hope next you will test with around 15 max each skeleton warriors/archers because only 6 of each is giving me crippling depression

Maybe Druid summons deserve some Dodge

P.S.

7-10 is better. Revives.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Praise the Lord

Maybe Druid summons deserve some Dodge since Necro summons have damage reduction

P.S.

I am just tired of negativity. Most of the suggestion were his, he talked like he was a summoner master so I tried his ideas. I will be reverting multiple changes today or tomorrow and try a different direction.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

I am just tired of negativity. Most of the suggestion were his, he talked like he was a summoner master so I tried his ideas. I will be reverting multiple changes today or tomorrow and try a different direction.
    I'm a Summoner in real life and I hope you keep the damage the way it is now but make it 12-18 of each skeleton with a limit of 10 revives.

I honestly think that would be perfect considering my original post explanation here.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

I'm a Summoner in real life and I hope you keep the damage the way it is now but make it 12-18 of each skeleton with a limit of 10 revives.

I honestly think that would be perfect considering my original post explanation here.
    Good suggestion.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

that was the first "negative" post i've written and my suggestions haven't involved having a revive minion which does nothing compared to 40 weaker ones and having weaker summons overall. IF druids need tanking (which i actually dont think so) you should add things to THEIR summons maybe. problem IS NOT having a single revive for a NECROMANCER. we have 14 summons in total now which is a good amount. problem is you just can't make their damage worthwhile.

also if you don't like negativity, how about actually TESTING things before releasing them? nevermind the random crashes i've gotten so far you even managed to NOT fix the issue you tried to fix. i even offered to help for testing things which is an easy thing to do and i've done it before for an other modder. I AM SURE that other people would offer help aswell if you asked. and please let's not say "i have tested" because how can you miss skeletons dying in a single hit? it is impossible unless you tested them for about 10 seconds.

these are my last posts here, i'll probably sell my accounts for gold and keep them afk until things get better, IF they get better at all. before i go i should quote a part of your post though:

• Skeletal Burst will now do proper damage, and hit much more reliably. I am still keeping an eye on this, it may still need more tuning but it felt pretty good in testing if you use physical damage items and a good weapon. This skill isn't meant to do HUGE damage, as your summons should be doing most of the work, but it can definitely kill now.
    good testing sir, good testing. i've been waiting for months. of course i am pissed now.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Thanks for playing with us when you did nedamettin.

Good luck on your next endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    that was the first "negative" post i've written and my suggestions haven't involved having a revive minion which does nothing compared to 40 weaker ones and having weaker summons overall. IF druids need tanking (which i actually dont think so) you should add things to THEIR summons maybe. problem IS NOT having a single revive for a NECROMANCER. we have 14 summons in total now which is a good amount. problem is you just can't make their damage worthwhile.

also if you don't like negativity, how about actually TESTING things before releasing them? nevermind the random crashes i've gotten so far you even managed to NOT fix the issue you tried to fix. i even offered to help for testing things which is an easy thing to do and i've done it before for an other modder. I AM SURE that other people would offer help aswell if you asked. and please let's not say "i have tested" because how can you miss skeletons dying in a single hit? it is impossible unless you tested them for about 10 seconds.

these are my last posts here, i'll probably sell my accounts for gold and keep them afk until things get better, IF they get better at all. before i go i should quote a part of your post though:

good testing sir, good testing. i've been waiting for months. of course i am pissed now.

Skeletal Burst did feel pretty good in testing. Also, skeletons only die in 1 hit if you have a really high skeleton mastery and raise skeleton level. It is quite easy to miss if my build didn't have as much + to skills when testing. I usually would never say this but I think I would be thrilled if you decided to "afk". You have nothing positive to offer, and I explained why it took me so long to get out 4.1.1 and I did everything in the patch notes in a single day. People like you single handedly make me not want to bother fixing anything. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't expect perfection in 1 try.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

Skeletal Burst did feel pretty good in testing. Also, skeletons only die in 1 hit if you have a really high skeleton mastery and raise skeleton level. It is quite easy to miss if my build didn't have as much + to skills when testing. I usually would never say this but I think I would be thrilled if you decided to "afk". You have nothing positive to offer, and I explained why it took me so long to get out 4.1.1 and I did everything in the patch notes in a single day. People like you single handedly make me not want to bother fixing anything. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Don't expect perfection in 1 try.
    for that one "try" i've been waiting for months and it still failed. what do you expect, clapping? you managed to make a broken build even worse, then threw the ball at me for some reason. i usually would never say this but i think i would be thrilled if you decided to "not afk" and worked a bit on the mod. nevermind the lots of suggestions i've made over bnet and forums, i directly helped this server by selling items for gold, which is money to your pocket to keep this server up or i dont know... spend? I DID contribute positively, probably more than most of the players.

i now regret the time i've spent here after these posts.

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    for that one "try" i've been waiting for months and it still failed. what do you expect, clapping? you managed to make a broken build even worse, then threw the ball at me for some reason. i usually would never say this but i think i would be thrilled if you decided to "not afk" and worked a bit on the mod. nevermind the lots of suggestions i've made over bnet and forums, i directly helped this server by selling items for gold, which is money to your pocket to keep this server up or i dont know... spend? I DID contribute positively, probably more than most of the players.

i now regret the time i've spent here after these posts.
    I said I would not be working on summoner necro until 4.1, I never said I was working on it months ago. Now that I have started, I am going to work on it any freetime I get until I hit the sweet spot. You discouraging me intentionally single handedly ruins any "good deeds" you did for the server. Do you realize just how much time I put into Annihilus? I would LOVE to be able to spend even more time fixing things and improving the server but as I have repeated over and over I am a one man developer team, I work full time and have a 19 month old son I love to spend as much time with as I can. It doesn't exactly leave me many hours to do developing and hardcore testing.

My "testing" phase is to get it to the public and take public yet CONSTRUCTIVE feedback via the forums, and it has worked wonders for me this far. You make it sound like this is my job and it is a requirement for me to work non stop on this. I do this because I enjoy it as a hobby, and trust me I put every minute I can into it as long as it doesn't take away from my family or other responsibilities. You should think about what you're saying to someone before you absolutely roast the hard work they've done.

User Tag List