Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Necromancer v2

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Necromancer v2

Hello this is more of a discussion rather than a suggestion about Necros, particularly Summoners.

What I want to discuss is the balance between higher hits and multiple hits, which has come into question since the recent 4.1.1 update when Necro Summoner Skeleton/Archers hit 2x harder but have max 6 summons instead of 20-25 each.

For those of you who don't know the updates:

- Skeleton/Archer limited to 6 each down from about 20-25
    - Skeleton/Archer Damages are doubled
    - Revive is limited to 1 down from 1 per skill level but has 3min+ duration with some more damage

My points are:
    1) With 1/4 the amount of skeleton/archers they die much faster since enemies focus one at a time
    2) The double damage does not compensate for 1/4 total amount of swing/hits per second, especially considering bosses dodge about 50%
    3) Revive AI is so stupid that having only 1 is (next to) useless

The current changes hurt end-game Necromancers a lot.

To the other players on Necro's, what do you think?
    Last edited by Addah; 10-18-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

roll druid win gaeeeeeeem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

Quote Originally Posted by nedamettin View Post
    roll druid win gaeeeeeeem
    Seriously lol ,

Gold

roll assa win gaeeeeeeeeeeeeem

Gold

you guys disn't think making a Boner with just 1 points into skel and mastery with golem and shit ? Takes only 4 pts and u can summun skelletons anywhere now , im sure there's a way , and Magic horadrims everyone has thay nobody use it.

Gold

roll assa win gaeeeeeeeeeeeeem
    I don't know much Sins that can solu cruci without juvies under 16:00 :P Sin ain't Op juste sayin :P every druid can solo cruci tho as long u have prime and Fm

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah

Quote Originally Posted by Scorchz View Post
    you guys disn't think making a Boner with just 1 points into skel and mastery with golem and shit ? Takes only 4 pts and u can summun skelletons anywhere now , im sure there's a way , and Magic horadrims everyone has thay nobody use it.

Except those skeletons die 1 hit from zombies in blood moor, go test it yourself.

I don't think Poison or Bone was changed much from before 4.0.

Summoner was the major update in 4.1 and 4.1.1, and 4.1 Necro was pretty nice, now in 4.1.1 they are broken and nerfed and can't do end-game content again.

Gold

i was thinking about bone nec but 1 pt skills aint gonna happen bro. also so many shit in game is magic immune i think golem+el druin+full magic horads mb needed to pierce some of those. also no one knows the resistances of uldyssian or mappo etc so even that may not work and you again fully commit to a spec that may or may not work

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Addah View Post
    Except those skeletons die 1 hit from zombies in blood moor, go test it yourself.

I don't think Poison or Bone was changed much from before 4.0.

Summoner was the major update in 4.1 and 4.1.1, and 4.1 Necro was pretty nice, now in 4.1.1 they are broken and nerfed and can't do end-game content again.
    believe me , Boner hurt , it's juste people are to influence about the meta game ( that and thay sucks ) but look i've been told Light trap sin was a faillure , but i clear anything i want i'm juste suggesting things not trying to be a dick haha :P i'd loved to build a summunet but yeah they kinda lack

Gold

i was thinking about bone nec but 1 pt skills aint gonna happen bro. also so many shit in game is magic immune i think golem+el druin+full magic horads mb needed to pierce some of those. also no one knows the resistances of uldyssian or mappo etc so even that may not work and you again fully commit to a spec that may or may not work
    that is true

User Tag List