Quote Originally Posted by acyroma View Post
Hey i wanted to apologize for what I said last time we talked, the thing is its not possible to make hardcore different than softcore. We do try and keep hardcore in mind when patches are released, it's just hard to make everyone happy. Most of the content is doable without dying, the problem is on hardcore right now you die before learning what you need to do to survive. We absolutely do have to work on the documentation. That's probably the best thing we can do to make hardcore more viable. I'm talking with Game right now to try and figure out the best way to improve this.

I'm really hoping you continue to play here, we need good hardcore people to help grow the community. If you have any more suggestions don't hesitate to let us know.
I appreciate you being honest and nice about it. I will def give this another try.

In the meantime, does anyone have a char they could do some cow runs for me on? I would like to try a trapsin so I can gear. Some of the guys told me she is one of the best to do cows with.

In addition, a lot of people are talking about Druids. Are they that good? I am willing to try one as long as there is a guide out there somewhere.